We are so pleased to be able to offer this league to those riding at BHS approved riding schools. Giving them the opportunity to compete against other riders in the same boat and also win rosettes and prizes.
The tests will be judged by a very friendly judge, who will provide excellent feedback as well as recommend ways to improve and exercises to practice.
Test sheets will be sent to the Riding School to distribute to the riders.
The league will run May 2018 – October 2018.
May 2018 – Intro A + Prelim 1
June 2018 – Intro B + Prelim 7
July 2018 – Intro C + Prelim 12
August 2018 – Intro A + Prelim 1
September 2018 – Intro B + Prelim 7
October 2018 – Intro C + Prelim 12
There will be rosettes 1st – 6th for each class every month
Prizes will be awarded to each league at the end of October 2018
1st Prize – Personalised Hoody + Matching Skull Cap Cover from Horse Box Clothing Co. + Engraved Crystal Key ring
2nd Prize – Skull Cap Cover from Horse Box Clothing Co. + Engraved Crystal Key ring
3rd Prize – Engraved Crystal Key ring
4th Prize – Engraved Crystal Key ring
5th Prize – Engraved Crystal Key ring
- All entries MUST be a riding school client on a riding school horse/pony
- Riders may only enter one league – either Intro or Prelim – please help them choose a level which suits them, if they are comfortable in canter then they should really be entering prelim and allow those that are not cantering to compete against each other in the Intro.
- The videos must be taken for the sole purpose of this E-Riders competition
- The points will be given to the RIDER – they may compete on different horses each month and still gain their points
- Points will be given as follows – 1st = 6, 2nd = 5, 3rd = 4, 4th = 3, 5th = 2, 6th = 1
- All other E-Riders Rules regarding how to video etc apply (e-riders.co.uk/rules)